Hi,

I'm using pyramid for some web application. I .whl files to install the application inside a container.

It is working perfectly. But setup.py bdist_wheel always add the unittests to the wheel. Unittests reside in the tests folder in the same folder as the application folder. So the tests get added in the root folder of the wheel and when extracted. They are places in the site_packages folder.

How can I prevent the tests to be added.

I tried

packages=find_packages(exclude=('tests',)),

They still are added

i tried

packages=['<packagename>']

The are not included. But some other folders like locale are missing now.

i tried why Manifest.in. No success there either.

Can someone give me some pointers, what I'm missing.

regards
    Estartu