Hi,

I am running a Pyramid based website and now traffic is picking up. I feel
I might bump the problems of Waitress scalability soon. As far as I
understand, Waitress does not offer multiple process pooling modes, only
threading. This, combined with Python GIL, might cause problems if requests
start to be more and more CPU bound.

- Am I correct and Waitress is limited by Python threading?

- What's the recommended modern multiprocess enabled web server to do more
scaleable Pyramid hosting?

Thank you,
Mikko

Ps. Site is here, also we are hiring if anyone is looking for gigs or jobs
in Pyramid + SQLAlchemy:

https://tradingstrategy.ai/