Hello ,

I am building an application ( more of a tool really ) that have a web
interface , and I am trying to avoid using ORM all together. plus I want to
try postgresql features and experiment more with them.

I don't want things to be overly complicated on the web interface so I put
lots of logic , *something that I know will not change any time soon* ,
into PostgreSQL directly using functions etc.

can you please point me to the right direction of using pyramid without it
? what might be the pitfalls of not using an ORM with pyramid  ?

Thanks !