Hi,

I'm starting a new project from cookiecutter and I wanted to use SQLAlchemy
2.0 (pre-release currently).

So far I changed meta.py to

class Base(DeclarativeBase):
    metadata = my_metadata

as well as changing the model to the new Mapped / mapped_column syntax.

My question is that is there anything in pyramid_tm, transaction or
zope.sqlalchemy packages which needs to be changed, or this was all I
needed?

SQLAlchemy changed a *lot* in 2.0, that's why I think the whole transaction
related part might be affected.

If it's the case then I'll just go back to 1.4 and wait a year or so till
it matures. What do you think?

Zsolt