The simplest way is:

```
cpf = request.params["cpf"]
rows = request.dbsession.query(Paciente).filter(cpf=cpf),all()
```

This doesn't do any validation or graceful error reporting on the
input value, so you may want to use Colander or FormEncode for that. I
use FormEncode. Otherwise invalid input may lead to a Python exception
and an Internal Server Error for the user, and 'cpf' will be a string
even if the database field is integer.

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>