Hello list,

it seems that Google is allowing me to post on here again. A couple of
weeks ago, I was banned, both from emailing the list, AND from posting on
the web group 💩

I am trying to create a series of routes based on lambda functions,
something like:

```
config.add_route('doc1.delete_selection', '/doc1/-/delete_selection')
config.add_route('doc2.delete_selection', '/doc2/-/delete_selection')
config.add_view(
    lambda request: _delete_multi(request, Doc1Resource),
    route_name='doc1.delete_selection', request_method='POST',
renderer='json')
config.add_view(
    lambda request: _delete_multi(request, Doc2Resource),
    route_name='doc2.delete_selection', request_method='POST',
renderer='json')
```

(I also have `archive_selection` and `unarchive_selection` routes)

I'm under the impression that `config.add_view` can't take lambda functions
as arguments, as it tries to resolve their names ("maybe_dotted",
"maybe_resolve", etc.). All I can say it that the views seem to be calling
the wrong functions. This prevents me from using for loops and lambda for
generating the routes in a more concise way :/

Could anyone confirm if I'm correct?

Many thanks,

Laurent.