Hi Andi,

I think Xcode 3.1.[34] is the last one which supports10.5.  Here's a link to
get 3.1.3 (requires ADC login:)
https://connect.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MemberSite.woa/wa/getSoftware?bundleID=20414

I see some mention that Xcode 3.1.4 is the latest one (for 10.5), but I
couldn't locate it on Apple's site.

Hope this helps! But you probably will have to contend with another mongo
download!

Cheers,
-Adil