Since the switch to the new Apache CMS, a year ago, the PyLucene website has
been a shameful wreck.

I don't have the spare cycles to spend the time to fix it. Call it an unfunded
mandate (timewise).

The good news is that anyone can actually fix it and send in patches to get
applied to the public site.

You can either check out the sources or use the interactive interface on the
Apache CMS itself.

It would be nice to inherit the look from the main Lucene site as well as its
buttons.

See Lucene bug 2748 for details, especially Grant's comment from 06/Aug/2011
22:13.

Clearly, the PyLucene site needs volunteers. It's not a huge task other than
the learning curve if battling with css and markdown.

Any takers ?

Andi..