If there are no objections to the new module layout for Python wrappers around Java classes that follows the Java package structure, I'd like to switch the PyLucene 4.0 build to --use_full_names by default.

It makes from longer import statements but eliminates all --rename and --exclude uses from the current PyLucene jcc command line.

Any objections, comments, suggestions ?

Andi..