Ok, great!

So it's only if I need to use something inside of a class before creating any
instances that I need to call initializeClass()?

> If initializeClass() were not called for you, your code would be crashing
> really
> fast.

I suspected as much :)

 / Toivo

Toivo Henningsson, PhD
Software Engineer
Simulation & Optimization R&D

Phone direct: +46 46 286 22 11
Email: toivo.hennings...@modelon.com

Modelon AB
Ideon Science Park
SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden Phone: +46 46 286 2200
Fax: +46 46 286 2201
Web: http://www.modelon.com
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this
email in error, (i) you should not read, disclose, or copy it, (ii) please
notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all
attachments, (iii) Modelon does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.