> On Feb 2, 2014, at 23:09, Premraj Narkhede <premraj.narkh...@dolcera.com>
> wrote:
>
> I am using 4.5.1

>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am trying to get to terms in Index using following code.
>>>
>>> But I keep getting error saying termsEnum doesnt have "next" function

Try casting your termsEnum object to a BytesRefIterator via:
  BytesRefIterator.cast_(termsEnum)
then call next() on the result.
http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_5_1/core/org/apache/lucene/index/TermsEnum.html

You shouldn't have to do that, since TermsEnum implements that interface. Maybe
you found a bug. See if there is a PyLucene unit test that uses TermsEnum and
how it's done there (not near computer with code to check myself at the moment).

Andi..

>>> Please help
>>
>> What version of PyLucene are you using ?
>>
>> Andi..
>>

>>> ireader= DirectoryReader.open(dir1)
>>> terms = SlowCompositeReaderWrapper.wrap(ireader).terms("Doc");