On Wednesday 29 March 2017, Andi Vajda wrote:

> > Regarding that release candidate. There are still one or two minor
> > issues on Linux
>
> I'm aware of the fsct that the -lpython... link line for shared mode
> on linux needs editing depending on the versions of python used. Are
> there other issues on linux ?

No other issues. I've fixed -lpython for myself like this
https://github.com/rudimeier/jcc/commit/b4a7987ebeeb96d6c71b7635160f798303715877

but you probably want do avoid the .so version earlier like you did for
OSX. You may fix it blindly as you prefer and I could test it.

> > and Windows I think. I will test again and report soon.
>
> I have no access to windows anymore. We (Apache committers) used to
> get a MSDN free subscription but that program was apparently
> discontinued. If you have access to windows, thank you for trying out
> PyLucene and JCC there !

I could somehow organize a windows for testing, though it would be
painful for me. ;) I would do it shortly before final release if nobody
else does it.

So far I believe that the patch here in my last comment would do it
https://github.com/rudimeier/jcc/issues/1
(It was also part of tommykoch's port)

cu,
Rudi