On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Andi Vajda wrote:

On Jul 24, 2008, at 2:04, Bill Janssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I'm pretty sure the offending class is java.awt.BufferedImage.

Which, unfortunately, I need.

Better yet, find out what the offending class' name is and add it to
the command line with --exclude

OK, how?  Should I add a print statement somewhere?

The stacktrace you sent in errors on findclass() called in cpp.py. That function takes a classname. Put a try/except around this call and print the classname in question.

If it's a class you need, then refer to the first reply in this thread. If not, just exclude the class.

Out of curiosity, what did you end up doing to work around this issue ?

Andi..