python IndexFiles.py C:\  and python SearchFiles.py   Works perfectly
on a command line.
For the reason, I want to test indexing and searching non English
texts(Amharic texts), I can't do it from commandline (as it can't
understand my text.
Is there any way out there to run this same command on python IDLE.
Thanks a lot
Seid M.

--
"RABI ZIDNI ILMA"