Helmut Jarausch schrieb:
> Am I the only one who doesn't get any mails on the mailing list anymore.
> Furthermore the SVN repository hasn't changed for quite some time.

I'm still using it on Windows+Linux. And the shift from GCJ to JCC
brought us more reliability in an order of magnitude - heck, probably I
would not be able to use pyLucene today if it still used GCJ (due to
threading issues).

IMHO PyLucene is much easier to install now and does not need too much
work because most of it is done either in Lucene itself or in JCC.

Furthermore I'm still trying to get JCC+PyLucene into the Fedora
repositories but Fedora is not willing to accept rpath packages (as
opposed to Debian) so I need to do some more lobbying in the OpenJDK
community that they need to put their libjvm into /etc/ld.so.

fs