Michael,

   Try checking out a new copy of the source code from the current CVS
repository -- the Makefiles have been simplified somewhat, so
compilation under Linux may go easier.  You should only need to change
the Python version in one place : )

Read "INSTALL.linux-rh7x"

mailto:war...@sunesis.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.