From: DeLano, Warren [mailto:war...@sunesis.com]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 18:58
To: Flip Hoedemaeker; pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [PyMOL] picking atoms on a Win 2000 machine

Hi Flip,

   This can happen on some graphics cards if the color depth isn't high
enough.  If you're in 16-bit color, try switching to 32 bit color using
the start->settings->control-panel->display->settings->colors, and then
restart PyMOL.  If this is still happening with 32-bit color, then
you've found a genuine bug, so please let me know what your exact PyMOL
version and hardware configuration is.

mailto:war...@sunesis.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Informatics Manager