Dear PyMOL users:

To make a structural alignment (2 pdb files) more informative, it would be interesting to make an image stressing the areas where the discrepancies between the two structures are more evident. One option is to use a polygonal surface linking the c-alfa atoms of consecutive residues in the superimposed structures (4 atoms), as implemented in the program O (DVD macros).

   Is it possible to create such a surface using  PyMOL?

I am sorry if this question has been addressed before but I didn't find an answer in my list files.

   Any help is appreciated.

   Thank you in advance,

Ricardo Aparicio
PhD Student