Hello!
This is a follow up to a recent question on 'moving' several objects independently. In the answer there is only reference to the rotate command. But is there also a way to translate the objects independently? I tried the move command but that does not take an object name as an argument. I know objects can be translated interactively by using the mouse editing mode but is there a way to do so in a script? Another question: Is there a way to set the colour for labels explicitely and independently from the object that they belong to?
thanks,
mark
--
Mark Pfuhl                  phone : 44 (0) 116 223 1544
Department of Biochemistry                     252 3054