select ligands, (byres gmp expand 5 and psd)

selects whole residues from molecule psd within 5 A from gmp

aaron.b.mil...@gsk.com wrote:
Hello,

I am somewhat new to PYMOL and was trying to create a selection of atoms.
What I need to do is select all atoms of a protein that are within 5
angstroms of an inhibitor (the protein and inhibitor are separate
molecules).  I cannot figure out how to do this from the examples in the
manual. I will want to use this selection to make a surface of the
selection afterward.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron B. Miller