Dear Warren,

I am having problems getting access to the updated (0.88) version of Pymol
from Fink.  After updating Fink and Pymol, my Fink still seems to think that
the 0.86 version is the most up-to-date version.  Am I missing something?

Any by the way is there any timeframe in getting a GUI interface for the Mac
OS X 0.88 version (or 0.86 for that matter).  Those of us Mac-ophiles seem
to remain the lost step-child in the upgrade matrix.  Fink versions are a
tolerable route for a while, but all of the other computer environments seem
to be able to have a fully functional resident version except Mac OS X.
Thanks.

Kelley

Dr. Kelley Moremen
Professor
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602-7229
Office (706) 542-1705    Fax: (706) 542-1759
Email: more...@arches.uga.edu
(send email with large attachments to: more...@bmb.uga.edu)
Website: http://bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu/moremen/lab/