From: pymol-users-ad...@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:pymol-users-ad...@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Tom
Thompson
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 11:42 AM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] new error

I just started to get this error mac-osx 10.2.6.  Could it be correlated
with a recent installation of the python-based molecular  visualization
programs from the MGL at Scripps.  I have reinstalled the program and I
get the same error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/PyMOL/Darwin/modules/pymol/__init__.py", line 58,
in ?
    import threading
  File "/Applications/PyMOL/Darwin/ext/lib/python2.2/threading.py", line
4, in ?
    import time
ImportError: No module named time

Thanks,

-Tom

Tom Thompson, Ph.D.        PH 847-467-4049
Northwestern University
2205 Tech Drive
Evanston IL 60208-0001