From: pymol-users-ad...@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:pymol-users-ad...@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Marc Saric
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 8:15 AM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] spectrum

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the spectrum command and b-factors. How are
the color-ranges calculated by "spectrum"?

I.e. i would like to know the values for the different shades like in
the color_b.py-script, which gives you not only a total range, but also
the bins.

I would like to put a color-gradient-bar below a picture which shows
numbers as well, and for that I need to know the ranges of blue, green,
yellow, etc.

Or is it possible to do this from within Pymol automatically (like for
iso-surfaces)?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bye,