Hey fellow PyMoler's,
    If you have multiple objects loaded and on screen at once, is it
possible to rotate one without rotating the others?  I've had success using
rotate and translate commands with selections, and it works, but it can be
slow with lots of objects.  In Swiss-PDB viewer, you are allowed to lock
layers and then continue working with the other ones with the mouse.  This
would also be similar to 'move-object-zone' in O where the dials are locked
onto a single object.  I was wondering if PyMol has a functionality like
this and how it can be activated.  I'm interested in this both for still
frame images and for possible animations where one or two objects move
relative to other ones.
        Thanks,
                Tony