Even easier than Espript is ConSurf
http://consurf.tau.ac.il/

You can either supply your own PDB or use one from RCSB. You can also
supply your own alignment or let Consurf build one from a PSI-BLAST
run.

The server returns several outputs, including:
*The alignment it used to generate the surface conservation (in case
you had it build one automatically)
*A nice list of each residue in your favorite protein, the relative
conservation (scale of 1-10) of that position, and what other residues
are found at that position in other organisms. This list is, frankly,
incredibly handy.
*PDB with the B-factor column replaced with relative conservation. If
you open this PDB and run the color_b script
(http://adelie.biochem.queensu.ca/~rlc/work/pymol/) with a two-color
ramped gradient (eg - white->green) you'll have a very intuitive view
of potential "hot spots".

Enjoy!

--
Jacob Corn