Dear all,

My name is Marcelo and I am a basic-level pymol user. I work with docking
programs and I am trying to make pymol our default program for analysing
docking results...this brings me to some questions:

Is it possible to colour protein surface according to Hydrogen
donor/acceptor properties in pymol ?

Does Pymol computes a ligand-protein interface (for example just the contact
area between the ligand and the protein)? is it possible to see just this
surface area according to the previous question schema ?

Does pymol read grid (Goodford's grids) ? in case not, how can I convert
GRID maps into something pymol can read ?

Thanks a lot

Marcelo