Hi

I have CrystalEyes setup on my G5 dual with a Sony Multiscan G520 CRT monitor. The PyMOL Stereo of version 0.93 worked fine on my computer few months ago until today I noticed that it no longer works. Executing it turns the screen black for few seconds and then gives the 'unexpectedly quit' error. Changing the name of the PyMOL executables of the recent versions also gave the same error. Could the problem be related to the recent os update (from 10.3.4 to 10.3.5) ?

Wataru Kagawa, Ph. D.
Postdoctoral Researcher
Protein Research Group
RIKEN (Physical and Chemical Research Institute)

W221, West Research Bldg.
1-7-22 Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku
Yokohama, Japan 230-0045

tel.    045-503-9206