No. The game mode doesn't even allow me to switch virtual desktop anymore.

Jianghai

On Oct 26, 2004, at 12:53 PM, Charles Moad wrote:

Have you tried "pymol -G" for game mode?

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 00:33, Jianghai Zhu wrote:
Hi, all,

Anybody has any experiences of using full-screen pymol and desktop
manager at the same time on OS X? When I am running desktop manager and
put pymol into full screen mode, I found every virtual desktop is
full-screen pymol. I like to use this to switch back and forth between
my pymol and powerpoint. It is great for real-time pymol demonstration
during a powerpoint speech. But I just can't put pymol into full screen
mode. If I am playing a movie by full screen, desktop manager can
handle it with no problem. Anybody has any idea?

Thanks.

Jianghai

This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more