Nat Echols wrote:
I'm trying to use Robert Campbell's draw_axes script with PyMOL 0.97 on
Linux.  Is there a simple way to get stock PyMOL to recognize stock CCTBX?
I'm not having any success here.  (If I have to I'll use the special
distribution on the lab's Mac, but I'd rather just get it going on my
computer.)

Hi Nat,

I modified the pymol.com script and added the code below just after setting the PYMOL_PATH

#
# 1a. source the CCTBX environment
#
source /usr/local/cctbx_build/setpaths.csh
#

Cheers,
Zac
--
Ezequiel PANEPUCCI, Ph.D. - Institut Pasteur
Plate-Forme 6 - Cristallogénèse et Diffraction des Rayons X