I can highly recommend the price awarded Iiyama HM204DT 22" 140KHz TCO99 Vision Master Pro 514.
It has the same specs as the NEC monitor with a similar price tag.
The Dell P1130 is also not bad at all with 130KHz (Iiyama technology!?)

Also, the Nuvision glases are certenly not low cost and offer nowadays an excellent quality and comfort. The stereographics glasses are just way too expensive (My last quotation > 1000 dollar including emitter) whereas the Nuvision glasses including emitter are < 650 Euro including emitter. These actually work with the stereoglasses emitter too
and are certenly more rigid with respect to the frame.

J.

--
Jeroen Raymundus Mesters, Ph.D.
Institut fuer Biochemie, Universitaet zu Luebeck