Daniel,

This is a reasonable request, but no, it isn't possible right now -- sorry.

If it isn't necessary to be able to turn the distances on and off, then you
can name them using a preceeding underscore "_" so that they are omitted
from the object list.

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com