Hi Jack,

        If you have AMBER you can define new residues pretty easily
especially since you already have charges you like.  Once you have a
topology and coordinate file, "ambpdb -pqr -wrap -p FILE.top < FILE.crd >
FILE.pqr" will generate a MEAD style pqr file.

 Richard
Richard W. Dixon, Ph.D.
Abbott Bioresearch Center
508-688-8008