Thanks!
But translate[x,y,z] only translate the molecule.
What I want is to put longest length of molecule in the X axes, the second Y axes, the third z axes. Just like what orient command does which change the view of camera but not the coordinates.
Now I want the coordinates also change after orient it.

Regards
Bingding

Hi,
I think that you should use translate[x,y,z] to change the coordinates of your molecule

bye

andrea