I looked into this a little. I think the apbs script (its apbs.py or something -- if you can't find it search for it on google) calls a function called cmd.ramp_new() with a bunch of arguements. Apparently this 'ramp' is a built in c-level object. You maybe able to mimic the code in apbs. What part of the color ramp are you trying to use in your app ?

~Dan

Sebastien Moretti wrote:

Hello,
I try to make a legend box as apbs plugin does with colors it uses (the
box is set at the bottom of the visualization screen).

Does someone know if a kind of tutorial exists for ?

Thanks