Hi, all.

This is my next installment of what is probably another dumb question from a
new user, but....

I'm trying to learn how to construct movies, and havind some success. However,
I cannot seem to create anything that involves translating multiple objects and
zooming in on a particular area. One of the demonstrations ("scripted
animation") is similar to what I want to do, but I cannot for the life of me
find a copy of the script for the demos anywhere. I'm using the MacPyMOL 0.98
release. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks so much!

Dave Bourgaize