andr...@biochem.utah.edu wrote:
Hey Ramesh,

for all sorts of labeling, image manipulation programs like photoshop or
the gimp are superior.  Convince yourself how simple it is even to adjust
the z position of the label in a stereo picture by moving it (one partner
of the stereo pair) horizontally.

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for that. But I don't usually make many images. I asked about it since three letter codes look very clunky during visualization. I would take your advice while making an image.

--
:-)
Ramesh K. Sistla

May the wicked become good, may the good attain peace
May the peaceful be freed from bonds, may the freed set others free
                                -- Rig Veda