Hi Zhenbo,

If you mean the triclinic unit cell, you can show it with 'show cell',
given that it's provided in the pdb file. If you want a different
representation, you need a script. Also for the cell packing, you'd
need a script. If it's just a translation lattice, I think I have what
you need, just let me know. If it involves rotation I can't help you
further than this at present. Maybe you can find something on Robert
Campbells site:

http://adelie.biochem.queensu.ca/~rlc/work/pymol/

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk