Hi,

I've just realized that through the mutagenesis wizard you can view/select different conformations for a sidechain. I've been playing around, and it seems that the conformations are selected according to a backbone-independent rotamer library. Am I correct? Which library has been used?

I would also like to know if there is anybody out there using the rotamer toggle plugin. I've just installed it, and although it seems extremely useful, it makes PyMOL very slow to start. I'm running PyMOL 0.98 for MacOSX in a PowerBook G4 1GHz with 1Gb of RAM (running MacOS X 10.4.2)

Thanks in advance,

Xavier

--
Xavier Deupi, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology

E-mail: xavier.de...@stanford.edu
Phone: +1 (650) 725-6497
Fax : +1 (650) 725-8021