Indraneel,

When you're in walleye or crosseye stereo mode, try to keep the mouse on
either the right-hand or left-hand side of the screen.  If you cross
over the center or edge of the window, then you'll get that annoying
jump.

Fortunately, the problem is eliminated in future builds.

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com