Al,

Bummer...

Next time PyMOL won't start or is acting freaky, can you try launching
PyMOL via command line as follows:

Start Menu->Run then enter: cmd

Assuming PyMOL is in the default location, paste in the following line:

"c:\program files\delano scientific\pymol\pymolwin.exe" +2

And then please send me the resulting output.

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com