Has anyone done anything with with making PyMol able to display pharmacophores as CGOs? Being able to align molecules in pymol with a defined pharmacophore would be nice too, but I realize that doing that would require much more effort from some developer. For the time being, it would be good to have a predefined rendering solution that I can manually align structures to for visualization.

Thanks,
        Andy

--
Andrew Fant           | The lion and the calf shall lie   | Disclaimer:
andrew.f...@tufts.edu | down together, but the calf won't | Do you REALLY