Thanks Jesper,

That seems to work!!!

MGM

On 4 Nov 2005, at 13:06, Jesper Karlsen wrote:

Hi Mac users,

MGM wrote:

"Having just read Jesper's email regarding getting drivers at ATI's website, I had a look and there are no mac drivers available as far as I can see. Only the ATI Displays software. After installing this on my machine, nothing has changed. The molecule loads fine and the window behaves in "default" line representation but when I change to cartoon (or any other) representation, the window flickers badly."

Wups!
I quess I did to many things at ones, if was the later configuration that did the trick sorry!
I downloaded the ATI Display software from ati.com.
I configured the ATI Display (in System Prefs.) to use antialiasing (FSAA=2x) for MacPyMOL.app and the flickering stoped.

Jesper Karlsen