I know that the transform_selection command is "unsupported", but I have used it in my program, which worked great under pymol v 0.97. Now with version 0.98 the transform_selection command seems to have changed, as it no longer produces the same results. The old syntax was:

cmd.transform_selection(string selection, list-of-16-floats matrix, int state-number)

Can you tell me what has changed? I don't get error messages, but the transform is not what I am expecting. Has the format of the matrix changed?

Thanks,
Leigh Willard
le...@rsvs.ulaval.ca