I have the same problem on a mac G5 dual processor with newly compiled pymol
0.98 and apbs 3.2, installed by fink. Also occurs with the standalone
mac/xll hybrid executable, calling apbs 3.2 using the plug in menu.

Interestingly, the programs work fine together on my mac G4 laptop, with
single processor apbs 3.2 but an older version of the mac/x11 hybrid pymol,
using the same pdb files.

Evan Sadler

--
J. Evan Sadler, M.D., Ph.D.