Hi,

I've noticed this too, it can be quite frustrating. Oddly, the histories for
the two windows (main, and command) seem to be different.

I have never managed to work out what the problem is, but I sometimes wonder
if it is to do with whether a function returns a result or not? (Wild guess!
:)

gilleain