Hi Surendra,

split_states is a native Pymol command. If you download from the PDB the
"biological unit" coordinate file, you can show it using split_states OBJECT

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On 5/18/06, surendra negi <negi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello pymol,

  Is it possible to create biological unit of a
molecule using pymol? if yes then how. How can I use
symmetry command in pymol. I read a mail long back
related to
split_states to create created following images from a
single molecule

http://delsci.com/img/1c8e.jpg
http://delsci.com/img/1c8e-screen.jpg

Anybody has the script. If yes then please mail me.
thanks
sn

http://mail.yahoo.com