Hi Mahesh,

There is no way to see whether two atoms are connected. Pymol guesses
the connectivity based on the distances between the particles. But to
be certain whether atoms are bonded, you have to look in the PDB file,
which should mention covalent attachment of a ligand. At the end of
the pdb file there will also often be CONECT statements, indicating
which bonds to create explicitly. Pymol also reads those records.
Alternatively, you can look up the original paper regarding the pdb
structure, in which you should be able to find out more about the
nature of the system.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk