Hello Everybody,

I am working on some cartoon representations of my proteins and would like to adjust the line width of the outline to make it look even more elegant in the ray trace mode 3.

I haven't been able to find a setting that successfully does that. Can anyone help me? (I know about the antialias options and the setting line_width doesn't seem to help.)

A merry Christmas to everyone, and thanks for keeping such a nice mailinglist!
Happy PyMoling in 2007,

Pernille

--

Pernille Haste Andersen, M. Sc., Ph D. student

Immunological Bioinformatics group,
Center for Biological Sequence Analysis,
BioCentrum-DTU,Technical University of Denmark,
Bld. 208, DK-2800 LYNGBY, DENMARK
Tel:(+45) 45256127
E-mail : p...@cbs.dtu.dk