Dear David,

I don't know where the price differences come from, but it's really worth to try different systems on you own, say, in a lab where different ones are used. In our group, most people use the Nuvision system because of the low price. Personally, I use the stereographics/ real-d system because of the better wearing comfort. How important this is, and whether it's worth the price difference is of course completely up to the individual user ...

Best regards,

Dirk.