Hi Moshe,

No it isn't. PyMOL is a molecular viewer/graphics engine, not a
modeling package. However, it's not too hard to do using your
favourite MD package. With the definition of a bond and some energy
minimization you'd get close. If it's for displaying purposes only,
that might even be enough.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 1:17 AM,  <goldm...@fh.huji.ac.il> wrote:

>  Hello.
>
>  I am new to PyMOL.
>  Very easily I succeeded to build a linear peptide, given its sequence.
>  I want to build a cyclic peptide for the same sequence, connecting the
>  C-terminus with the N-terminus. I know that the bond that is created
>  that way is too long - it should be, also, some
>  (automatic/algorithmic) way to rearrange the cyclic structure in order
>  to have an acceptable bond length.
>  Is this possible to do with PyMOL?
>
>  Thanks for your help.
>  -- Moshe Goldstein